The Main Features
- Assigning user roles;
- Checking security settings;
- Adding and inviting users Drag&Drop uploads and uploading via email;
- Automatically organizing new documents;
- Restricting access and printing and saving;
- Forwarding attachments from mobile devices;
- It is compliant with the UK Data Protection Act, EU Data Protection Directive, and HIPAA & SOC2;
- Has customizable DRM and access settings, etc.
Firmex is a new player in the market filled with huge VDR enterprises, which was set up in 2006. However, it can definitely be called a brave start-up. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, it caters to private equities, law firms, due diligence M&A advisory and small to large businesses.
This data room service provider has already managed to get the respect of 75,000+ clients. Among them, you may see a number of world giants, including Deutsche Bank, PWC, Deloitte and a range of legal companies, M&A, investment banks, enterprises working in the pharmaceutical, mining, energy and other sectors.
Advantages of Using Firmex Data Room
The main features of Firmex data room include the following:
- Data security;
- Document management;
- Reporting and audit trails;
- Two-factor authentication;
- Possibility to organize documents implementing the software versioning feature;
- Management of user access;
- Ability to preview data rooms;
- Software modules – Document Sharing and FileSend;
- Customer support.
What’s also great about Firmex data room is that new convenient and user-friendly features are implemented with every update.
- No overrun of costs. Firmex provides unlimited storage and users.
- Control of sensitive information combined with enhanced security for PDF and MS Office files.
- Virtual data room due diligence is even greater. Being a secure sharing solution, Firmex supports document-intensive business processes and highly confidential documents and requires that a number of parties could share data across firewalls.
- Risk reduction with added reporting and control.
- Improved productivity due to streamlined sharing of documents.
- 14-day trial and fixed price for easy-to-setup, unlimited- and intuitive-use platform.
- One virtual data room review reported limited security functionality;
- No online help center
VDR services provided by Firmex had an impact on promoting greater transparency and efficiency in financial transactions. The deep insight into the client’s demands and project consultations, as well as a complex security system, makes it a 100% secure data room online.