The Main Features
- Solutions for a variety of industries, among which are document repository, clinical studies, fundraising, real estate, M&A buy and sell, procurement management, litigation, IPOs, debt financing, due diligence, hedge funds, restructuring, etc.;
- Management of files of different formats;
- Document version control and desktop synchronization;
- File protection and management of digital rights;
- Security which is allowed for with the help of two-factor authentication, granular user permissions, expiration, and limitation of access;
- Easy Intralinks data room access and user-friendliness;
- Activity tracking;
- User support.
Intralinks is one of the oldest companies in the VDR services market. It was set up in 1996 and has more than 20 years of experience in working with large businesses and corporations, focusing mainly on big deals. Utilizing the Intralinks data room, users can manage all the confidential data regarding the deal. Dealspace, the secure VDR provider, doesn’t require the replacement of existing content systems or point integrations construction. Its users are able to get their information shared just by connecting to the network.
According to the reviews, the company has a variety of centers (Intralinks Hong Kong, Mumbai, etc.), works to support intellect rights management, financial compliance and connects with mobile platforms and such ECM software as Microsoft, Sharepoint and Adobe.
Intralinks also has customer support service catering to users who have minor to serious issues to deal with. It provides phone and email support in English, German, Chinese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese, as well as live training, but the online help center is still lacking.
Advantages of Intralinks Data Room Use
Except for its main features, any data room Intralinks has the following advantages:
- No additional plugins are required to use the software;
- High-quality software;
- 20 years of experience in the field;
- Good security features;
- Efficient customer support.
The company has around 90,000 clients – global corporations that complete large-scale deals (worth $30 million and more). Even despite the fact that other young VDR providers grow and develop quickly, it has a pretty good reputation in the financial circles and vast experience. Intralinks Hong Kong, USA, UK, Brasil, Australia, Japan, UAE, France, Sweden, India, Germany, Spain, Italy and some others are the main locations the provider operates in.